On Tuesday 6th February experts debated the psychological issues troubling the minds of UK savers and the ways behavioural insights can improve outcomes.
- Employees’ contributions are set to triple from April – how will they respond? And with wages failing to keep up with prices, what does the future hold for the removal of band earnings?
- Nudge theory has worked in auto-enrolment’s favour so far – but will a lack of engagement cause problems further down the line?
- Nudge theory and pension freedoms are uncomfortable bedfellows – how should the industry engage with savers?
- Is the industry being honest with savers about whether their levels of savings are sufficient?
- Auto-enrolment has benefited from constantly rising markets. So how much risk is the right level of risk and what behaviour could we see if and when there is a downturn?
Hannah Lewis, founder, Behave London
Lynda Whitney, partner, Aon Hewitt
Paul Todd, director – investment development & delivery, NEST
John Greenwood, editor, Corporate Adviser
And if you wish to ask questions either email to firstname.lastname@example.org, post them below, tweet to #CALiveStream or submit live during broadcast in the box under the screen.