Taking place on Tuesday 19th May at the Grand Connaught Rooms, London the DC Investment Conference is an opportunity to be at the heart of the debate shaping and developing future retirement solutions for the market.
Pension reforms have resulted in advice and guidance being more important than ever before, and with face-to-face advice beyond the reach of the mass market, corporate pensions intermediaries have a pivotal role to play.
Corporate Adviser’s community of workplace pensions professionals will be key in deciding both the way accumulation vehicles are adapted to target the new range of potential member goals and the structures that will replace the former annuity rollover/broker exit for maturing pension pots.
Bringing together key industry stakeholders, the conference will be a chance to discuss the implications of these reforms and the challenges and opportunities they present.
Key challenges to debate include:
- What does the new pension flexibility regime mean for default accumulation strategy?
- How is TPR and FCA oversight of DC Funds likely to develop?
- Where will Investment Governance Committees take DC funds?
- How can scheme members be offered more bespoke solutions?
- What decumulation investment strategies do retirees want?
Date: Tuesday 19 thMay 2015
Location: Grand Connaught Rooms, London