The conference, which takes place on 17 June at the Barcelo Hinckley Island Hotel just outside Coventry, will include keynote speeches from Steve Jenkins, business development director of the CII and business speaker Jim Lawless.
Andy Couchman will chair a panel debate on what professionalism means for a PMI intermediary.
Sessions through the day include: –
– Tackling the ticking time bomb (an examination of musculoskeletal conditions) – Mark Sharpe, clinical development manager, Aviva
– Is work really good for my health? – Simon Thompson and Mary Rafferty, Bupa
– Introduction to PMI, learn more about opportunities in the market – Michael Payne, general secretary, AMII
– Cardiac Disease & Stroke, an Introduction – Chris Adams, commercial director, HCA International
– FlexAbility, realising the potential – Dave Matthews, Bupa B2B Sales
– How, in the present economic climate, can Intermediaries provide support to clients and identify solutions for employees’ health and wellbeing? – Martyn Anthony, head of specialist services, Bupa Wellness
– Reap The Rewards From International PMI – Carl Carter – chairman of the Association of International Medical Insurance Providers, & managing director of IMG Europe Ltd.
Mike Izzard, chairman of AMII says: “This packed conference programme coupled with our exhibition hall, where delegates can find out more about market and product developments and have the opportunity to network with industry colleagues, is a must for anyone interested in PMI.”