– How important is an industry-wide disclosure standard and how can this be achieved?
– What lessons on disclosure can be learned from abroad?
– What steps will need to be taken to achieve greater transparency?
– Will transparency increase pressure on asset managers to become more competitive and efficient, and if so how?
– Are there lessons to be learned from disclosure of charges on product wrappers and adviser charges?
– Can the regulator ever keep up with the complexity of what the industry can develop?
Pete Glancy, head of industry development, Scottish Widows
Daniel Godfrey, Former Investment Association chief executive
Henrik Pedersen, managing partner, Clerus
Luke Hildyard, policy lead for stewardship and governance, PLSA
Chaired by: John Greenwood, editor, Corporate Adviser