– How should technology be used to bring flex, voluntary benefits and group risk to a wider audience?
– Do advisers want to use provider-developed benefits delivery platforms and could providers offer them at discounted rates where employers are customers across multiple benefit lines?
– How should workplace financial education programmes interact with B2B2C product distribution, and who should manage that process?
– How can the industry bring a wider suite of benefits to SMEs?
– How will the adviser role develop as B2B2C relationships expand?
– Who will ultimately own the client relationship – adviser or provider?
Jason Ellis, national distribution manager, Aviva
Lee Gruskin, principal consultant, Capita Employee Benefits
Chaired by: John Greenwood, editor, Corporate Adviser